Steph is now accepting new students beginning January 2010!


Lessons are weekly half-hour lessons and are typically taught after school anytime from 2 - 5:30 PM (other times can work too, I am flexible!)  I always begin with a new student with a trial lesson free of charge.  This enables me to assess what books the student would do best with and allows you to know if I am a good fit with you and your family.


  I prefer to teach from the Alfred Method Piano Series but can and do teach from other books.  Students are responsible for supplying their own books.  Because I am a piano teacher, I receive a discount at the music store and am happy to pick up your books for you and put it on your monthly invoice. I will supply a practice notepad with stickers. 



 There will be two annual recitals, one around Christmas-time and one around the end of school (in May).  

**SPECIALS LISTED IN PRICING AREA**
Slots are limited so for best selection sign up quickly!



Questions? Contact info is on the right.






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories