I began taking piano lessons at a young age and immediately fell in love with the instrument and art of playing the piano. Although I loved to play and evoke emotions with the piano, I didn't always love to practice the songs that my teacher always wanted me to. Thus, I have taken my experiences from when I was young to heart and has incorporated them into a pain-free way of learning how to play the piano.  I love to incorporate games, rewards, and other fun techniques into all of my piano lessons.

I believes in technic and theory and incorporate them into my lessons but I also want to help others to learn to feel the music and to learn to put that feeling into the music that they perform. My specialty is sight reading and accompaniment and I would love to help others learn and refine those skills.

My husband, Skyler, and I have been married for 4 years and I am currently a stay-at-home mom to our little toddler and love every minute of it! I am about to graduate from Weber State with a Bachelors Degree in Family Studies with an emphasis in Education. I love (no surprises here) playing the piano, singing, hanging out and playing games with her family and friends, sewing, blogging, etc.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories